WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
*trys to hit high note of favorite song*
College students: find the cheapest textbook prices with SlugBooks.com
SlugBooks has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, and Forbes, and they have helped a lot of college students save money on text books, as well as earn money for selling them back. Think of all the extra Ramen noodles you could buy.
Allyson Gutchell, 2013
if i’m ever rich i’m gonna always leave huge tips, like 200%. that’s like the dream. having enough money to give some waitress 40 bucks extra just because she’s nice.
- offers other person the second twix at a bus stop au
- share an umbrella in a hail storm au
- car broke down at same shitty restaurant in the middle of nowhere au
- caR BROKE DOWN AND HOT LOCAL FIXES IT AU
- 'why does my shitty neighbour keeps using my wifi' 'then you shouldntve made the password a dumb lord of the rings reference' au
- lost cat au
- tech support au
- only ones at demonstration au
This is my new favorite thing.
Welcome to Night Vale, Episode 13 - A Story About You
"Well, Emmett’s the pretty one. All the dead people are quite attractive."
The meadow is toxic but pretty in autumn
The cows grazing there
The colchiques, coloured like eye rings and lilac
Blossom here and your eyes to these flowers are just alike
Purple like your dark rings and like this autumn
And my life for your eyes